We are excited to include T Levels as part of our comprehensive suite of qualifications on offer at the college.
T Levels are a great new qualification if you have completed your GCSEs and which can take you into your chosen profession, either directly or via university.
These two-year courses have been developed in collaboration with employers and providers to meet the needs of industry and to prepare students for work. When taking a T Level qualification you will have the opportunity to see what a career is like in your chosen industry and gain experience that will look good on your CV or UCAS application and put you ahead of your peers.
The qualification offers students a balance of classroom theory, practical learning and an industry placement, to ensure that students gain hands on experience. When taking a T Level qualification, you will spend 80% of your time in the classroom and the other 20% in an industry placement.
When you complete your T Level you will gain a nationally recognised certificate which shows your overall grade. You will also receive an overview of the work you have completed during your T Level as evidence to help with future employment.
T Levels also also carry UCAS points, meaning that if you finish your qualification with a grade Distinction*, it is worth the same as 3 A levels at A*.
View our wide variety of Full Time and Part Time courses as well as our Apprenticeships.
You can also view our Business Training courses here