PROPORTAL – PARENT PORTAL
We believe students are more likely to be successful in their studies if an effective partnership exists between tutors, parent/parents or guardians and students themselves. Sparsholt and Andover College welcomes parents in supporting students to attend and achieve to their full potential. This page outlines the College’s Parent ProPortal system which allows you to stay informed about student progress from home.
During the first few weeks of term, a letter will be sent to the primary contact address provided at enrolment. This will contain ProPortal login details as well as a link to the ProPortal page: https://portal.sparsholt.ac.uk. ProPortal allows you to keep track of your son/daughter/ward’s:
- Attendance and punctuality (including weekly attendance)
- Authorised absences (from end-September)
- Weekly timetable
- Progress Review reports (completed by subject teachers and issued at the start of October, mid-November and mid-February)
- Exam timetable (from mid- February)
- Contact details shared with the College (including next of kin/emergency contact details)
- Relevant College announcements.
You will receive an email notifying you of when attendance scores and Progress Review reports will be available on ProPortal. Through ProPortal, you can also:
- Notify the College of any future absences
- Change any contact details that are incorrect or out-of-date.
It is especially important that you notify the College of any changes to next of kin/emergency contact details.
If you have not received your login details via email by end-September, you have forgotten your password or you have a problem logging in to or navigating the ProPortal system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. General queries relating to your son/daughter/ward’s progress should be directed to their Progress Coach whose contact details will be given to students directly. The Progress Review and Consultation Evening dates for 2020/21 are:
- 28 September – 2nd October: Progress Review Week 1
- 30 September: Progress Review Week 1 Distance Learning Day
- 16 – 20 November: Progress Review Week 2
- 17 November: Progress Review Week 2 Distance Learning Day
- 8 – 12 February: Progress Review Week 3
- 12 February: Progress Review Week 3 Distance Learning Day
- 26 November: Consultation Evening 1
- 2 March: Consultation Evening 2
Full guidance on how to use ProPortal and how to access information on the system is available by watching the short video