Andover College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Andover College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Andover College’s Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Andover College’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Andover College’s Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Andover College’s Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Andover College, Charlton Road, Andover SP10 1EJ
- Twitter: @AndoverCollege
We try to respond to feedback within 5 working days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Andover College’s Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All modern popular browsers with assistive technology on MacOS, Linux or Windows
- Screenreaders on any operating system
Andover College’s Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Andover College’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Andover College assessed the accessibility of Andover College’s Website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by: Andover College, Marketing Department
Please send any formal complaints in writing to the postal address above, or via email to email@example.com.