Sparsholt College Group, Incorporating Sparsholt College, Andover College, University Centre Sparsholt and the Corporate College has been a leader in delivering further education for over 100 years, with an unrivalled national and international reputation. Each cornerstone of our organisation serves to deliver the college’s mission, which is ‘To inspire learners to recognise and achieve their full potential’.
The College Group comprises the following:
Sparsholt College is a specialist land-based college, recognised locally, regionally, nationally and internationally for providing outstanding education in the land and environment, sustainable technology and sport and outdoor education.
University Centre Sparsholt is a key national and international provider recognised as a leading institution for specialist higher land-based education. We are validated by the University of Portsmouth for our qualification suite ranging from Foundation and Undergraduate degrees to Master’s.
Andover College, including both the 6th form centre and Professions centre is integral to the Andover community providing a vibrant range of academic and vocational courses with a strong focus on learner achievement and progression into higher education or skilled employment.
Our members of staff are our greatest asset, bringing values of Excellence, passion, teamwork, integrity, innovation, sustainability, valuing others and supportiveness to our teams. Whether you’re employed in a business support category or a teaching capacity, everyone has a role in helping this college to be successful.
Sparsholt College Group is proud to be participating in the new government Kickstart initiative. This new scheme from the government aids people aged 18 – 24, who are currently in receipt of Universal Credit and are at risk of long-term unemployment. It offers a paid 6 months’ work experience placement. Find out more here.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined contribution pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Free Library membership
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
- Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
- There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Here lists any current job openings and opportunities to apply at Andover College or Sparsholt College , should you wish to apply for jobs and join our amazing team: