Study Plus is Andover College’s enrichment programme which aims to enhance your college experience.
By participating in Study Plus, you could meet and befriend fellow students from outside your course and build your confidence. This is a great opportunity to further your current interests or develop new ones!
Study Plus is divided into four categories, so whatever your interests there’s something for you:
Get active and become part of a team! The following societies may be on offer, subject to change:
- Table Tennis
- 5-a-side Football
Explore the world around you! The following societies may be on offer, subject to change:
- LGBTQA+ Society
- Kintsugi Hope (social, emotional development)
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Makaton Choir
Learn a new skill! The following activities may be on offer, subject to change:
- Student Association
- Student Council
- Microsoft Office Support
- University Preparation Programme
- Study Skills
- British Sign Language
- Digital Literacy
Express your creative self! The following societies may be on offer, subject to change:
- Board Games
- College Magazine
- Gym Instructing Certificate
Why join Study Plus?
- Employability – Extend your CV and develop the vital skills that employers are looking for when recruiting.
- University Readiness – Prepare for university life and stand out on your UCAS application.
- Wellbeing – look after your wellbeing by giving yourself time for having fun with friends and connecting with others.
- Have fun – Learn a new hobby or share your passions with others!
If you would like to get involved, or have any questions, please get in touch with our Student Events Co-Ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org