Fire up your business
Apprenticeships allow you to bring new talent into your business and train your team with the skills they need to help your business succeed. Thousands of businesses are already benefiting from apprenticeships and Andover College are here to make it happen for you too!
Hiring apprentices is a productive and effective way for businesses to grow their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute towards include; improving productivity in the workplace, increasing employee satisfaction, reducing staff turnover and reduces recruitment costs.
Our friendly and dedicated team are here to help at every step of the way, making employing an apprentice a smooth and fulfilling process for you.
- Employers say that qualified apprentices are 15% more employable than those with other qualifications;
- According to research published in June 2015, apprenticeships at Level 2 and Level 3 deliver £26 and £28 of economic benefits respectively for each pound of government investment;
- Apprenticeships boost productivity to businesses by on average £214 per week;
- Apprenticeships enable businesses to grow their skills base resulting in increased profits, lower prices and better products;
- 87% of employers said they were satisfied with their apprenticeship programme;
- 76% of employers say that productivity has improved;
- 75% of employers reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service
*Data taken from the DfE Apprenticeship Core Brief – November 2016
If you are a large employer with a payroll of more than £3M per annum you already pay into the Apprenticeship levy and any funding for training an apprentice can be met through the funds in your levy account. If this is the case or you want to learn more about the levy please contact one of our advisors below.
Small and Medium Businesses
For some employers there is a cost for the training of an apprentice. However, as there are now schemes available where large employers are able to pass some of their levy funding (see above) to other companies and there are incentives for very small companies who take on 16-18 year olds please contact one of our advisors for more detailed advice.
16-18 Year Old Apprentices
The government is providing incentives for employers who take on a 16-18 year old apprentice. Please contact one of our advisors to find out more.
Ready to hire an apprentice in your workplace or want to discuss further?
Get in touch with the team today.
Call 0845 850 0916 or email email@example.com
We also offer apprenticeships at our sister campus, Sparsholt College