What will I learn?
We have purpose built classrooms to meet your needs with excellent IT facilities, and with the added bonus of the outstanding vocational areas for practical studies and dedicated and experienced learner support and lecturing staff to help you achieve and progress.
To be successful on the course you will have to maintain an excellent attendance record, and arrive to lessons on time with the correct equipment. You will need to have a positive attitude to working hard and learning, and be a good team player.
- BTEC Award and Certificate in Vocational Studies
- BTEC Award and Certificate in Workskills
- BTEC Award in IT User Fundamentals
- Functional Skills Maths and English
What grades will I need?
None but a positive attitude to learning is required
Where will it lead me?
- C&G Level 1 Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- IMI Level 1 Motor Vehicle Studies
- BTEC Level 1 Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 1 Construction or
- Any other Level 1 course
- Full-time employment