*Between the 29th of June and 12th of July first year A Level students will need to undertake work experience
Making using card, paper, woods and foam, plastics, clay, glass and concrete
- Researching and responding to designer/makers work
- Developing themes through drawing, photography and model making
What grades will I need?
Five GCSEs at A*-C/9-4 (including a C/4 or above in English and in a creative subject and a portfolio of Art and Design work)
BTEC Level 2 Qualifications considered in subject related courses.
Where will it lead me?
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design offered at Andover College
- Car designer
- Product and furniture designer
- Interior designer
- Model maker for film and television stage and props
- Gallery or museum curators