As a parent or guardian we know there are a lot of elements to consider when supporting your child through the next step of their education. We’ve pulled together all the information you need to know about studying at Andover College so you and your children feel prepared for the next steps in their future.
Why choose Andover College?
At Andover College we have established a reputation as a welcoming, inclusive, community college and pride ourselves on knowing all our students individually, offering personalised learning and support, so each student can achieve their full potential. Providing a purposeful learning environment stimulates the young people who study with us to succeed academically and socially, preparing them for the next stage of their life.
We are very proud of our students’ academic achievements, which ranks the college among the top performers in the area.
- Consistently high academic results – 100% A Level pass rate in 2016 and 2017!
- A High Achievers’ Academy for gifted and talented students aiming for leading universities including Oxbridge
- The widest range of courses of all local colleges – 40 A level subjects; almost 50 vocational subjects from level 1-3; Apprenticeships and Foundation Learning options
- An excellent Ofsted inspection – rating all teaching GOOD or OUTSTANDING with Creative and Visual Arts being rated as OUTSTANDING
- Exceptional levels of student support – both academically and socially
- Ongoing investment in facilities – with a new Technology and Future Skills Centre built in 2016
- A creative curriculum to provide academic knowledge and skills for the real world
- Successful destinations – with students attending 90+ universities including Russell Group and leading Art and Design Institutions