What does the qualification cover?
- To provide an understanding of the health effects associated with asbestos materials
- To provide the attendees with an appreciation of the new legislation
- To enhance the awareness of employees in relation to asbestos containing materials
What will I learn?
On completion of the training successful candidates should be able to :
- Identify typical products and materials that contain asbestos
- Understand the health hazards associated with asbestos
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
The course includes sessions on the history of asbestos, types of asbestos, health hazards associated with asbestos, products and materials, control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and management options. Learners are required to complete a short multiple choice question paper at the end of the course, to confirm their understanding. On successful completion of the course, the candidate will receive a certificate.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 to speak to one of our advisors to find out more.