- Support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
What grades will I need?
A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing or a Level 3 Sport qualification (you will be able to work towards the Gym instructing qualification alongside this programme)
The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
Where will it lead me?
The successful achievement of this qualification will allow you to gain employment in a gym or similar fitness organisation, or alternatively in a self-employed capacity