Small business owners are always short of time and therefore it is essential not to waste the little time you have on ineffective social media. One of the most effective things that you can do to save time is to create automations that use social media posts to deliver new leads to your database. One of the mechanisms you can use to do this is called a ‘lead magnet’ which, as the name suggests, attracts leads to your business. It works away in the background collecting prospects while you are away building your business.
*Please bring your own laptop
What will I learn?
In this technical, three hour session you will learn about each of the building blocks that you need in place to build a database of business prospects:
- An offer (for example a short e-book or checklist)
- Using email providers and email automation
- The capture mechanism (a form that collects an email address)
- The landing page on a website
- The social media providers you can use to build your list of contacts
What experience will I need?
This is an intermediate course and delegates should have a reasonable knowledge of social media before joining (or have already attended the “Which Social Media is Right for Me?” course)
It will be helpful if you have the following things in place before you come
- A MailChimp account. This is free to set up. If you have another CRM / emailer already set up which has autoresponders, that will also be fine.
- A website that you can create pages on
Where will it lead me?
Any further courses available for progression as a result of this course