Four GCSE’s at A*-D/9-3
- Unit 1 – Public Service Skills
- Unit 2 – Employment
- Unit 4 – Career Planning
- Unit 5 – Improving Health and Fitness
- Unit 8 – Adventurous Activities
- Unit 9 – Sport and Recreation
- Unit 10 – Land Navigation
- Unit 20 – Volunteering
Opportunity to complete the National Citizenship Service programme which includes a week residential trip.
How will I be assessed?
Coursework and final assessment.
Where will it lead me?
- Progression to Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services
- Employment in the public and uniformed service
- Outdoor activity centres instructor
- Leisure centre as an instructor
- Police service
- Fire and Rescue Services
- British Army
- Royal Navy
- Royal Air Force
- Outdoor and adventurous activities centre staff