What does the qualification cover?
The workshop has the following objectives:
– Understand the benefits PRINCE2 brings to an organisation’s project management environment.
– Understand the application of the PRINCE2 methodology
– Identify organisation challenges of implementing PRINCE2
– Use of PRINCE2 to streamline project deployment
– Address and manage project risks, complexity and issues using PRINCE2
– Understand PRINCE2 terminology and standards as compared with other project management guides e.g. PMBOK
Who is this qualification for?
NOTE: The PRINCE2 Foundation certificate must be achieved as a minimum requirement before attending this course; both courses can be sat concurrently or separately. PRINCE2 Practitioner is designed for project managers, team members, project support staff, project stakeholders and those already confident in handling projects or have been exposed to project management previously.
– Recommended for those who already manage projects and have had at least 12 months project management experience either as a project manager or supporting a project.
– Upon completion, you will be able to sit the APM Group PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 for further information.