What does this programme cover?
By the end of this course the candidates will be able to:
– Speak to groups with greater confidence and professionalism
– Overcome nervousness, negative feelings and pre-presentation anxiety
– Plan and prepare effectively to achieve a professional presentation
– Communicate information
– Understand the importance of researching your audience prior to the event
– Encourage audience interaction and deal with questions
– Communicate their message clearly, project enthusiasm and maintain the audience’s interest
– Use visual aids to enhance the appeal and professionalism of their communication
– Understand the role of body language and voice projection
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email email@example.com or call 0845 850 0916 for further information.