The first year of the course leads to a BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma (equivalent to one A Level). The second year course leads to a BTEC Level 3 Diploma (equivalent to two A Levels).
- Performance workshop
- Movement in performance
- Contemporary theatre
- Drama improvisation
- Performing arts business
- Auditions for acting
You will go on a number of field trips and excursions such as theatre visits and trips in order to contextualise and support your learning and development.
What grades will I need?
Five GCSEs at A*-C/9-4
How will I be assessed?
Coursework and final assesment
Where will it lead me?
- With other Level 3 qualifications alongside the 90 Credit Diploma or continuing onto the Extended
- University, drama or dance school to complete a performing arts degree
- Further theatre studies courses
- Actor/Actress, for Stage, Screen
- Theatre Management: Box Office, Front of House, Press Director, Public Relations
- Production: Casting Director, Director, Backstage Crew, Broadcast Technician, Rigger
- Performer for Cabaret, ChildrenÕs Theatre, Community Theatre, Media Presenter, Media
- Commentator, Radio Presenter
- Costume Designer
- Teacher or Drama Coach
- Event Management