If you are new to managing people, this course will help you get it right from the start. It is suitable whether you manage one person, or lead a small team. This is for people moving into their first management position, or who have been managing people for a while without any formal training
What will I learn?
- Move effectively into the role of manager
- Motivate your staff to achieve
- Work with your staff to set and meet objectives
- Give effective feedback
- Plan your future development
What are the benefits for employers?
You frontline staff will be more motivated and effective if they are well managed. This course offers a cost effective way to develop your new managers so they do a good job.
Type of Study:Part-Time
- 16/11/2017 - (VQNMES/FC01)
- 13/03/2018 -
- 12/06/2018 -