- Health and Safety
- Motorsport Event Regulations
- Materials and Fabrication
- Motorsport Engine Technology
- Motorsport Chassis Technology
- Motorsport Transmission Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Inspecting a Race Car During Competition
- Vehicle Maths
- Vehicle Science
- Vehicle Electrical and Electronics
Year one: Level 2 Diploma and core Maths• Year one: Level 2 Diploma and core Maths
Year two: Level 3 Diploma
We have a fully equipped motor vehicle workshop complete with a comprehensive range of vehicles, tools and equipment as well as an excellent welding and fabrication facility.
What grades will I need?
Minimum of five GCSEs A*–C/9–4, including Maths, English and Science or equivalent qualifications.
How will I be assessed?
Assignments, course work, practical and online multiple choice assessments at the end of each unit.
Where will it lead me?
After successful completion of the level two Extended Diploma in Motorsport you will have the opportunity to progress onto the level three Extended Diploma in Motorsport additional year.
Andover College Motorsport Race Team
This will be made up of students who will all have the opportunity to be part of the race team to include project building, car setup and race support. The team will be entered in to Tin Tops with the Classic Sports Car Club.