- Interpret and communicate mathematical information in a variety of forms appropriate to the information and context
- Acquire and use problem solving strategies
- Select and apply mathematical techniques and methods in mathematical, every day and real world situations
- Reason mathematically, make deductions and inferences and draw conclusions
- Develop knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematical methods and concepts
- GCSE Maths at D/3
GCSE Maths at C is required by many employers and for entry to higher education.
The skills learned in this subject are useful for many areas. Should you obtain a grade B/6 at GCSE you may wish to think about studying the subject at AS Level.
Employers in all sectors like you to have Maths qualifications as it demonstrates ability in a core subject.