What does the qualification cover?
The programme will cover:
- Personal Development as a manager and leader = 6 credits
- Information based decision making = 7 credits
- Managing team and individual performance = 9 credits
- Practices of resource management = 7 credits
- Meeting stakeholder needs = 6 credits
- Conducting a management project = 10 credits
- Organisation financial management = 9 credits
- Planning for development = 6 credits
- Leadership practice = 7 credits
Who is this qualification for?
Developed for middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who wish to develop key skills, such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
- This is a nine month programme and learners are able to enrol throughout the academic year
- The qualification can be taken at three levels: Award = 1 unit (6 credits); Certificate = 3 units (13 credits); Full Diploma = 6 units (38 credits); Extended Diploma = 9 units (62 credits)
- Candidates will be required to attend an informal interview with the Business Development Manager
- All course costs include registration to CMI
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 for further information.