What does the qualification cover?
This course is a mix of theory and practical and is run by trained emergency service personnel. Each delegate will receive a first aid manual, certification and registration as well as gaining the knowledge and confidence to become a competent first aider.
Basic life saving First Aid and workplace Health and Safety Regulations, including:
- Assess a first aid incident and casualty
- Manage a unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage a unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding and shock
- Delegates need to complete and pass three practical assessments which involves kneeling, bending and carrying out resuscitation techniques
- Some reasonable adjustments can be made to the assessments so please ensure you ask upon booking
- The cost of this course is £45.00 per delegate
- A First Aid Refresher Certificate, valid for one year will be posted to delegates at the end of the course
- Please ensure correct name is submitted on the booking form for on-line registration and certificates as there will be a £5.00 charge should certificates be mislaid, damaged or if there are miss-spelt names
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email email@example.com or call 0845 850 0916 to speak to Bianca Parker for further information.