What does the qualification cover?
Basic life saving First Aid and workplace Health and Safety Regulations, including:
- Identify the steps in the chain of survival and why early intervention is necessary
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Know how to and be able to safely use an automated external defibrillator
- Be able to manage a casualty with anaphylaxis
- Delegates need to complete and pass three practical assessments which involves kneeling, bending and
carrying out resuscitation techniques
- Some reasonable adjustments can be made to the assessments so please ensure you ask upon booking
- The cost of this course is £45.00 per delegate
- A First Aid Certificate, valid for one year will be posted to delegates at the end of the course
- Please ensure correct name is submitted on the booking form for on-line registration and certificates as there will be a £5.00 charge should certificates be mislaid, damaged or if there are miss-spelt names
Want to know more before you book? Please email us at email@example.com or call 0845 850 0916 to speak to one of our advisors to find out more.