What does the course cover?
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc)
- MIG Welding (Metal Inert Gas)
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Gas Welding (Oxy-Acetylene)
- Gas Cutting
Who is the qualification for?
From beginners to the more experienced. This course is ideal for anyone looking to prepare for the level 2 welding course in their preferred area of welding.
- 20 hours of learning are required to complete this course which runs for 10 weeks at 2 hours per week from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Delegates are required to complete five practical assessments along with 20 oral questions
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 to speak to Bianca Parker for further information.