Please contact Sparsholt Business via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 to speak to Bianca Parker for further information.
This introductory course is designed for those users who wish to understand the concepts of using a spreadsheet package within the Microsoft suite.
Who is the programme for?
The course is aimed at new users wishing to create, edit, calculate and print high quality, visually attractive spreadsheets or those who already use Excel at a basic level but have never attended a formal Excel training course. A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and experience of using Excel would be beneficial.
What does this programme cover?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the functionality and features of Excel
- Understand the different sections of a spreadsheet
- Enter and edit data
- Modify an existing spreadsheet
- Create a new spreadsheet
- Use basic formulae
- Format worksheets effectively
- Change the Setup before printing a spreadsheet
- Print spreadsheets effectively
Type of Study:Part-Time
- 11/01/2018 -
- 08/02/2018 -
- 26/04/2018 -