*Between the 29th of June and 12th of July first year A Level students will need to undertake work experience
- England, 1509-1603: authority, nation and religion
- The Dutch Revolt, 1563-1609
- The ‘Witch craze’ in Britain, Europe and North America, 1580-1750
- First Year: Trip to Hampton Court to visit original artefacts from the Tudor period
- Second Year: Trip to Salem as part of your studies for the ‘Witch craze’ in early-modern Europe
What grades will I need?
Five GCSEs at A*-C/9-4 (including a C/5 or above in English)
BTEC Level 2 qualifications considered in subject related courses
Where will it lead me?
Degrees such as:
- Museum (including preserving historical artefacts, being involved in exhibitions and education)