What does this programme cover?
This one day programme will cover:
- Describe who your customers are, together with their needs and expectations
- Outline the benefits of excellent customer service to your organisation, your team, yourselves and your customers
- Identify positive behaviours and attitudes to ensure a positive customer experience
- Explain the impact of first impressions and how to give a good first impression both face to face and over the telephone
- Take ownership for dealing with difficult situations and diffusing potential complaints
- Link all of the above to your organisation’s Customer Care Standards
- Describe the different types of questioning and explain when to use each type to best effect
- Outline the key aspects of ‘active listening’
- List the 10 different aspects of non-verbal communication (body language) and explain the impact your body language can have on another person, understanding how you may then react to another person’s body language signals
- Identify key aspects of effective telephone etiquette avoiding negativity
- Describe how to close a telephone call leaving a positive impression
- Explain how to deal with different types of caller in a calm and effective manner
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email email@example.com or call 0845 850 0916 for further information.