*Between the 29th of June and 12th of July first year A Level students will need to undertake work experience.
- Greece in Conflict: The Peloponnesian War
- Homer’s Odyssey and society
- Roman society and thought
- Greek tragedy in its context
- Greek and Roman comedy
- Virgil and the world of the hero
What grades will I need?
Five GCSEs at A*-C/9-4 (including C/5 or above in English Language or Literature)
BTEC Level 2 qualifications considered in subject related courses.
Where will it lead me?
Will enable entry to Higher Education to study a wide range of courses including:
- Ancient History
This A Level demonstrates a depth of thought and analysis that is valued by many employers and can also lead to careers in: