To achieve the Diploma in Business and Administration, you must complete six mandatory units:
- Manage and be accountable for own performance in a business environment
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Support the purpose and values of an organisation
- Support sustainability in a business environment
- Assess, manage and monitor risk in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Further optional units will be chosen to make up the 39 credits required to complete the Diploma.
It will provide the candidate with the opportunity to gain the skills to develop and implement administrative services that can be applied to a wide range of businesses and organisations.
The Level 4 Diploma provides the candidate with the opportunity to enter into employment in a managerial role within any type of business environment and offers progression onto further learning/training and into higher education.
Please contact Sparsholt Business via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 850 0916 for further information.