What will I learn?
This programme provides all the skills, knowledge and competencies needed to become an effective first line manager, including tools to motivate staff, and identify how to improve productivity.
Mandatory units covered:
• Manage personal and professional development
• Manage team performance
• Principles of leadership and management
• Principles of people management
• Principles of business
Additional units covered:
• Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• Manage individuals’ performance
• Manage individuals’ development in the workplace
• Chair and lead meetings
• Manage conflict within a team