Three specialist units are selected; these could include any of the following:
- Using mathematical tools in science
- Mathematical calculations for science
- Informatics in science
- Chemical laboratory techniques
- Industrial applications of chemical reactions
- Chemical periodicity and its applications
- Industrial applications of organic chemistry
- Practical chemical analysis
What grades will I need?
- Five GCSEs at A*-C/9-4 (including English, Maths and Science)
- BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Applied Science
How will I be assessed?
Coursework and final assessment.
Where will it lead me?
Higher Education – Foundation or BSc Degree in: